We are married ya'll! Braden and I are back from our honeymoon and trying to make sense of this mess we call a home. What with wedding presents, all of my boxes and Braden's stuff, we are pretty darn busy. We wanted to thank everyone for coming to our wedding and making it a beautiful day! We were blessed with perfect weather, great friends and family and good food. We look forward to seeing everyone soon, give us a call to get together! 


2 comments:
Hope you guys had a great time getting away. The wedding was tons of fun. It takes a while to get settled and unpack everything. Then you get to do it all over again in December!
I love you! I will add you as a link to my blog as soon as I figure out how, I had a lady do my blogger layout. I love the pics. Call me so we can have a sister date:)
Post a Comment