Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I've been tagged!

The Rules: 1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My Facts:

1. I hate animal hair. Cat, dog, horse...whatever it may be just makes me cringe. It gets on everything too!!! I was always against getting a dog that shed and even if I did I would never let it in the house. However, my husband has a dog (that sheds) and he comes in the house. I love the pooch though. I vacuum the hair, lint roll and wash everything he touches though.

2. I love to cook and read cook books. From 8th grade year to senior year in high school I was in 4-H with my best friend Shana and participated in cooking competitions...and I actually won!!! I was grand champion for 3 years...woo hoo...$10 per ribbon! Hey money is money folks and when you are in high school, it is GOLD!

3. I could watch intense movies forever! Movies like Double Jeopardy, The Fugitive, all the Bourne movies...LOVE THEM!!! However, I hate hate hate scary/horror movies. I have not watched a scary movies since 2002. This is how I feel about them: Scary movies are demonic and by watching them we are slowly letting Satan have a part of our lives. He creeps in and uses our fears to his advantage and that is just wrong!

4. I love tomatoes. My husband says that I am going to turn into a tomato because I love ketchup, tomato soup, big slices of tomato on my sandwiches and burgers, and cherry tomatoes on my salad. The only thing I do not like pieces of tomato in is spaghetti sauce, weird huh? That leads me to my 5th fact...

5. I have a gag reflex (and it is pretty bad). Certian textures (in my mouth:cooked tomato pieces in spaghetti sauce), smells and even how somethings look (i.e. saliva) make me gag!!! I choke up and get to the point where my eyes water and my stomach hurts. Those who know me, know about this... all I can say is I am sorry and I cannot help it :( It actually really sucks. When I was in the 4th and 5th grade, I use to go every Thursday with my class to a elderly care facility. I love the elderly so much and spending time with them but the smells and some of the things we saw made me gag so bad that I could not go most of the time.

6. I drink Tetley British Blend black tea with milk and sugar every morning. I got hooked with I went to England with a group from the church and we drank it everyday there. I just love the taste of it with breakfast. You all should try it! Since I started drinking it (July 2005) I rarely get sick because of the antioxidents in it.

7. I just got married to the most amazing man in the world on August 19th, 2007. Our wedding was more than I could have hoped for and I had the best bridesmaids in the world!!!! (Laura, Shana, Ranae, Emilie, Brandy, Brianna and Mandy

8. I am athletically challenged. I played volleyball for YMCA and my middle school for 7 years and I loved it. I hate to run because I have these knee joint problems. I like playing sports for fun but I am just not very athletic. I also do not like to work out! The only things that I enjoy at the gym at the bikes and the rowing machine (and the smoothies and hot tub of course)

SO that's some fun stuff about me. I am new on the blog and all of the people I would tag have already been tagged. Just for the sake of it...Laura, Brandy, Ranae, Tonya, Haley, Keri, Ashley and Maggie...you are tagged!

No comments: