So I am trying to find ways to liven things but a bit. I am going to start a food blog with recipes, tips, and restaurant reviews! I am so excited to start this project...so stay tuned for the debut of the blog (still trying to come up with a name, any suggestions?)
Not much new for now other than we have a roommate renting our spare room and things are going really well so far. It has been a bit of an adjustment with having to take all of our stuff out of the spare room and SHOVE it into ours, literally. So we are still organizing, downsizing, and getting use to three people in the house. Luckily we are all busy and there have even been days when we haven't seen her at all because of our schedules.
Other things on my mind: I miss Oregon's fall weather. I know all of you up there are reading this and thinking "do you want to switch spots? I'll take the beach, you take the rain" but honestly, it has been sunny here for about 7 months straight and I need a little rain and cold weather for my mental well-being.
Well, I would love to write more but I have been sick for about 6 days and can only take so much of the computer with my headache. More later!
2 comments:
I like the new blog look & like reading a new post :) Keep 'em coming! Love you- I'll be brainstorming for your food blog ;)
we haven't really been getting much fall weather sis! but i'll let you know when it comes. yea for apple donuts, pumpking, hot apple cider whohoo!
Post a Comment