You know me...I am a planner, love to be organized and make schedules, lists...AND CHECK THEM OFF! So, when planning for the future...well lets just say that it is impossible because as hard it is for me to admit, I am not in control of my life. We are finishing up school, Braden is looking into job prospects and I am praying about a MA program at Gonzaga for Organizational Leadership. However, at this point (and for awhile now) I have had a realization!
I have been thinking and praying about where I can put my experience and skills into practice to actually help other people. As much as I love event planning, and will probably do that part-time, I really want to use my experience in leadership positions to reach out to women. I have been blessed with years of leadership training in high school, college, and at the church. After I graduate I really want to reach out to high school, college age and other young women and speak on Christian Leadership as a woman, how to use the gifts that God has given each and every one of us, and also how to be a good follower of a leader. It will take me awhile to become established but I feel that this is where the Lord is leading me. I look forward to finding out how God will use me in this facet. If any of you have connections through a church or school, I would love to meet the young women there and pass on the knowledge that God has given to me.
1 comment:
i can think of a few things:) i got all kinds of ideas for other peoples lives and giftings... he he he
Post a Comment