“I see my path, but I don't know where it leads. Not knowing where I'm going is what inspires me to travel it."
Friday, October 10, 2008
Coming home for a visit
I am in my good friend Mandy's wedding this next Saturday so I am coming into town on Wednesday! I am so excited to be able to see family and friends, that is the main thing I miss down here. On top of that, I will get to experience true fall weather!!!! It has still been in the 80's down here and as I write this I am wearing shorts and a tank top. I miss my scarves, boots and jackets!!! So I may be bring a big suitcase just so I can bust out my favorite fall clothes that I don't get to wear down here. I am looking forward to seeing all of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment