Thursday, July 3, 2008

YAY for family



I love having family come visit here! Laura and Sam were in town this last weekend for a wedding that Sam was in. We were able to get together with them on Saturday and spend a large portion of the day hanging out, catching up and talking about the wedding. We had a blast and one day was just not enough :(. Then on Tuesday we were able to get together with Braden's aunt Shelly who was in town for a wedding as well.

Although we love it down here and are so blessed with opportunity to go to a wonderful school, we sure miss family and look forward to being back in Oregon so that we don't miss out on anything. Here are a couple of pics from breakfast with Sam and Laura (Oh and me with my short hair).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair! I love it! You little tan Californians:) I miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

Laura Jean said...

we loved seeing you too, and your cute little apartment!! i was just showing the jacksons some pictures of the fam :) love you!!