Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Angry...

So there I am sitting in my criminology class tonight when I became very angry. We are going over Violent Crime right now (murder, rape, robbery, assault). So my prof is going through the power point and giving definitions with statistics when he comes to Infanticide (the killing of infants) and this is when I got really angry. The number he has on the screen was 500 each year. Now if you know me and you share my passions then you are angry right now too. 500?!?!? What about the other 1.5 million babies that killed each year through abortion?! Where are they on this violent crime graph? First of all abortion is not seen as violent or a crime (which it should be), that is a big problem I have with this. What will it take for everyone to realize this? It just gets me so heated that our country can research every little thing to death and put the numbers out there for everyone to see but when it comes to abortion, no one talks about how these children are being killed and their statistics are taboo. How do you feel?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It makes me sick. I look at my little ones and wonder..if they only knew what a joy that child would have been! I am with you on this one!

JudiandBob said...

You're right Tiffany, it is sickening. Were you able to mention abortion stats in your class?