Okay, so it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. Life has been pretty busy (when is it not?) Spring break came and left, I accomplished most everything I wished to. San Francisco was great, I planted some flowers and bought a new book. The next week I was able to go to Disneyland with Michelle Ziegler and my friend Tracy. Then yesterday Tracy and I drove up to L.A., put our names in the "Wicked Lottery" and MY NAME was called for front row seats to the Wicked show at the Pantageas Theatre on Hollywood Blvd! It was an amazing show. So in between all of that, school...blah blah...homework...blah blah....housework....
On another note, Braden and I will be coming home to Oregon this week although we wish it were under much different circumstances. Braden's aunt (the most wonderful, loving, caring, sweetest woman) passed away this last friday night after a long fight with cancer. It has been a very difficult time for us and the whole family. Please pray for her family in this time and for our trip. We look forward to seeing our family on both sides and celebrating what a wonderful life his aunt lived. We will miss her so much!
3 comments:
Let us know if we can do anything. Love you and I am so excited to see you guys, I wish it were under different circumstances though:(
What a difficult thing for you guys to have to go through. My thoughts are with you guys. Safe travels!
Can't wait to see you two!
Post a Comment